The Circuit Breakers are loctaed in the Maintenance Building. They hold the individual systems. We know some of these are:
- Herbivore Feeding Compound
- Carnivore Feeding Compound
- Tyrannosaur Paddock
- Velociraptor Paddock
- Triceratops Paddock
- Perimeter Fence
- Visitor Centre
- Genetics/fertilization hatchery
- Visitor Centre control room
The reset procedure is as follows:Edit.1. You can't throw the main switch by hand. In order to get the charge you must pump up the primer handle. It's large flat and grey. The primer handle must be cycled four times.
(When complete, the label above the yellow button will show charged)
2. Under the words "contact position", there is a round green button marked "Push to close". Push it.
3. The breakers have red and green buttons. These cover individual park systems. You need to press the red buttons to reactivate them.
4. If successful all the lights will come back online.