Video was recorded with Canon Ixus70, audio was recorded separately and then overlayed in Moviemaker in WMV format.
- This is not MAME. This is Konami MG941-PWB "VIPER" hardware.
- Any moir or stripe phenomenons are due to filming a CRT.
- Any audio lag or badly synced audio is due to possibly sloppy editing.
- Any tearing in picture is due to the video being saved as WMV
- Game runs at a stable 30 fps with no tearing.
- Game was not played in one round, I had to record each Area at the time.
Guns used are Happ brand with the newer "Universal Optical Gun Board".
Appears on these pages
Jurassic Park III is a light gun arcade game based on the 2001 movie of the same name. Developed...