- "Vehicles are heading back to the garage"
- —John Ray Arnold(src)
The Garage is where Jurassic Park vehicles were kept during their tenure at Jurassic Park. According to a novel description, there were at least 14 Land Cruisers (the custom Toyota Land Cruisers) parked in the garage, and two Jeeps, but in the movie canon this can be debatable.
Vehicles housed within the GarageEdit
- Jurassic Park (novel)
- Jurassic Park (film) (mentioned only)
- Jurassic Park: The Game (security software/mentioned only)
- According to a description, the garage is located under the Visitor Center and is accessible from the control room via an underground passage.
- In Jurassic World, the Garage seemed to be located beside or behind the Visitor Center on ground level. However as the garage in the film only had enough room to house Jeeps 18 and 29 and had equipment for reparing vehicles, it is most likely that garage was just for maintenance.
- In the novel, they have more Land Cruisers than Jeeps, but in the movies, they have more Jeeps than Explorers.