The Hilton Isla Nublar Resort and Spa is a hotel exclusively for the tourists of Jurassic World.
Step into the only 5-star resort with a footprint in the Jurassic era. Every opulent room looks out into a whole other era. Enjoy our luxury spa with unique Mesozoic stone massage, infinity pool and the one-of-a-kind spectacular view from our top floor restaurant. There's no other resort like it on earth.
- The Hammond Suite (used by; Oscar Winners, honeymooning royalty and Simon Masrani.)
- The Hilton has 5,000 rooms.
- The Resort has reached over 26,000 visitors.
- Hilton Worldwide, a real resort company, is sponsored in Jurassic World
- The resort references many aspects of the Safari Lodge, the park's hotel in the first novel.
- The framed photo of a sauropod skeleton is of O.C Marsh's 1896 diagram of the holotype of Brontosaurus.