Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Hilton Isla Nublar Resort and Spa is a hotel exclusively for the tourists of Jurassic World.
Step into the only 5-star resort with a footprint in the Jurassic era. Every opulent room looks out into a whole other era. Enjoy our luxury spa with unique Mesozoic stone massage, infinity pool and the one-of-a-kind spectacular view from our top floor restaurant. There's no other resort like it on earth.
Executive Rooms Edit
- The Hammond Suite (used by; Oscar Winners, honeymooning royalty and Simon Masrani.)
- The Hilton has 5,000 rooms.
- The Resort has reached over 26,000 visitors.
- Hilton Worldwide, a real resort company, is sponsored in Jurassic World
- The resort references many aspects of the Safari Lodge, the park's hotel in the first novel.
- The framed photo of a sauropod skeleton is of O.C Marsh's 1896 diagram of the holotype of Brontosaurus.