Indominus rex is creatable in Jurassic World: The Game as a legendary hybrid carnivore.
Indominus rex is unlocked in the market by fusing a Level 40 Tyrannosaurus rex and a Level 40 Velociraptor. Additional individuals can be purchased in the market for 29,400 DNA. They can also be found in special card packs.
|Cost and Time to Hatch|
|Placement Cost||29,400 DNA|
|Selling Reward||14,700 DNA|
|Maximum Earning Rate||470.4 Gold/Minute|
Reward: 15,600 Food
"Did you know that the name Indominus rex means 'fierce' or 'untamable king'?"
Reward: 112,800 Food
"The birth of the Indominus rex was achieved by genetically modifying existing DNA in the Hammond Creation Lab."
Reward: 100 Bucks and 516,480 Food
"The Indominus rex's roar can reach an estimated 140-160db - the same level of as a 747 taking off and landing!"
Reward: 2,184,060 Food, 1,500 DNA, and 100 Bucks
"The distinct head ornamentation of the Indominus rex is an ultra-tough bony osteoderm that protects the cranium from attackers!"
|Level||Unmodified Earning Rates (12 hrs)||Feeding Costs||Life||Attack|
|10||10,584||Evolve (08:00:00 @ 140 DNA)||1,470||561|
|20||63,505||Evolve (00:00:00 @ DNA)||2,517||962|
|29||184,162||113,184 (5x = 565,920)||3,756||1,435|
|30||190,513||Evolve (00:00:00 @ DNA)||3,837||1,466|
- Indominus rex uses a modification of the Spinosaurus model and animations, and it is unshared by any other dinosaur.
- In theme with its aggresive behavior, when petting Indominus it seems to express confusion rather than comfort like all other creatures in the park.
- According to the in-game trivia, the Indominus rex also contains DNA from Majungasaurus and Giganotosaurus.
- Indominus rex is one of few non-Tournament or VIP creatures that has a card pack specific to it, and the only one to have more than one card pack.
- Erliphosaurus is another non-Tournament or VIP creature that has its own card pack.