The website islanublar.jurassicworld.com is the current home of the original version of JurassicWorld.com since September 27, 2016. First launched as JurassicWorld.com in November 2014, islanublar.jurassicworld.com is mostly an in-universe website of the theme park Jurassic World.
The website came online on November 13, 2014 around the world.
On September 27, 2016, the website split from JurassicWorld.com and became islanublar.jurassicworld.com.
After, messages reading “This site has been taken over by the Dinosaur Protection Group” were being displayed on the website. Many links now go to their website. The cams are out of action and the map claims everything has been destroyed.
This key * marks locations listed on the website, but do not have their own seperate pages.
- Mosasaurus Feeding Show (November 2014)
- Original T. rex Paddock* (November 2015)
- Raptor Paddock (November 2015)
This key * marks dinosaurs only listed on the website and not in the film.
- Apatosaurus (November 2014)
- Triceratops (November 2014)
- Tyrannosaurus rex (November 2014)
- Ankylosaurus (December 2014)
- Gallimimus (December 2014)
- Mosasaurus (December 2014)
- Stegosaurus (December 2014)
- Indominus rex (January 2015)
- Baryonyx* (February 2015)
- Dimorphodon (February 2015)
- Edmontosaurus* (February 2015)
- Metriacanthosaurus* (February 2015)
- Microceratus* (February 2015)
- Pteranodon (February 2015)
- Suchomimus* (February 2015)
- Pachycephalosaurus (April 2015)
- Parasaurolophus (April 2015)
- Velociraptor (April 2015)