Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Some of our more adventurous guests can opt for our Jungle River Cruise for a close-up look at our majestic winged dinosaurs..."
- —John Hammond (recording)(src)
The Jungle River Cruise, Jungle River Ride, or River Adventure was to be a river boat ride that would follow an under water track throughout the tropical rivers of Jurassic Park. It followed a track through the Aviary.
Visitor's would unload here and proceed to the hotel Pteratops Lodge. However, several unintended problems prevented the ride from opening, such as the Dilophosaurs spitting at the tour boats, Cearadactylus attacking workmen, etc.
- These concept art pieces are what the River Adventure would have looked like if it were to appear in the film, although the river sequence was scrapped early in production.
- The Cretaceous Cruise in Jurassic World seems to have been inspired by the Jungle River Cruise.
- It also served as a template for the ride at Universal Studios Hollywood and the same ride replicated at Universal parks around the world.