Jurassic Park: Chaos Effect is a line of action figures produced by Kenner. They were released in June 1998, soon after The Lost World Series 2. When it was conceived, Hasbro was aiming to create a TV Series to accompany the toy line.
A few years after the events of The Lost World, some scientists went to one of the islands of Jurassic Park. While there, desperate to recreate the park's dinosaurs by completing the DNA sequence, they mixed the DNA of the dinosaurs with other species of dinosaurs and living animals today - resulting with the creations of aggressive and mostly dangerous mutants listed below.
- Amargospinus: A dinosaur created by mixing the DNA of Amargosaurus and Spinosaurus.
- Ankyloranodon: A dinosaur created by mixing the DNA of Ankylosaurus and Pteranodon.
- Compstegnathus: A created by mixing the DNA of Compsognathus, Stegosaurus, and African Tree Frog.
- Omega T-Rex: A genetically advanced Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Pachysaurolophus: A mutant with the DNA of Pachycephalosaurus and Parasaurolophus.*
- Paradeinonychus: A dinosaur created blending the DNA of Parasaurolophus and Deinonychus.
- Tanaconda: Created using Tanystropheus and Anaconda DNA.
- Velociraptoryx: A mutant created by mixing pure Velociraptor DNA with Archaeopteryx DNA.
- Raptor Alpha: A genetically advanced Velociraptor.
- Thrasher T-Rex: A genetically advanced Tyrannosaurus . Similar to the Omega T-Rex.
- Tyrannops: A hybrid of Lycaenops DNA and Tyrannosaurus DNA.
- Stegospinus: A mix of Stegosaurus DNA and Spinosaurus DNA.*
- Deinonycanis: A mix of Deinonychus DNA and Dire Wolf (Canis dirus) DNA.*
- Dilophospinus: A genetic mix of Dilophosaurus and Spinosaurus .*
- Ultimasaurus: A genetic mix of DNA from Tyrannosaurus , Triceratops, Velociraptor, Ankylosaurus and a Stegosaur designed to be the ultimate predator.*
- Euoplocephalus: A genetically advanced Euoplocephalus .*
- Triceratops: A genetically advanced Triceratops .*
- Ceratosaurus: A geneticly advanced Ceratosaurus .*
An " * " means the figure was never released to the public.
- Chaos Effect Ian Malcolm: with Dino-mech armour Claw and T. rex hatchling
- Chaos Effect Roland Tembo: With Gatling missile launcher and Ultimasaurus hatchling.
An "*" means the figure was never released to the public.
- ↑ JPToys - Interview with Tim Brady (2007) Retrieved from http://www.jptoys.com/jptoys-files/interviews/tim-bradley-interview/index.htm