The infamous sequel to the original 1993 Jurassic Park Series 1 toy line.
Humans from the movie Edit
Box cover Edit
- Dennis Nedry and baby Pachycephalosaurus
- Ellie Sattler and a baby Ankylosaurus
- Alan Grant and a baby Lycaenops
- Alan Grant and a baby Stegosaurus
- Robert Muldoon and a baby Raptor
- Ian Malcolm and baby Gallimimus
- Tim Murphy and a baby Parasaurolophus
Reviews (by DinoBoy 98)Edit
- Alan Grant: This toy is an original figure he comes with better shirt colors and a new face sculpt he comes with the same lousy weapon an areal net trap which often gets tangled he also comes with a nuclear smart bomb which can knock small dinosaur figures down an can be flung off the back pack he also comes with a stegosaurus hatchling inspired by the adult of the first series he is cute with a nice paint job same as the series one adult the body is a repaint grant will not be repainted again but his weapon the net trap will be repainted once for the tlws1 tracking set realism the realism isn't to far off the head sculpt is improved his rating is an 8 out of 10 he is an improvement however he is the most common human figure of this toyline and can be found mip for 10 bucks and at mixed costs so if you see one get one he is a cool figure and if your a collector and you like your stuff complete you should do with out the net trap it wont be that big of loss if you don't own one
- Robert Muldoon: This is a nice and improved figure he has a bazooka that fires 2 missiles that can knock small dinosaur figures down he even comes with a velociraptor hatchling, the hatchling is inspired by the adult of this toy line and he will not be repainted but his bazooka will be reused for The Lost World series 1 in the young trex tracker set and in the The Lost World series 2 toy line as Eddie Carr's weapon. The realism is perfect, the sculpt is extremely movie accurate and is definitely an improvement, he is quite cool, his rating is a 9 out of 10 sadly this figure is difficult to find so you may have to spend some extra money on it.
- Dennis Nedry: This figure is hardly an improvement he is slightly more fat he has a better paint job he features the same weapon, an acid squirting gun, that gets figures wet his hatchling is a pachycephalosaurus that has a similar paint job to the adult version. The best part about this figure is the dino damage arms which can be put back on probably from a young T. rex attack
Dino Trackers Edit
The Dino Trackers are three characters that are not from the movies. They all have expertise in paleontology or wild life protection. Their enemies are the Evil Raiders
Evil Raiders Edit
The Evil Raiders are three characters not featured in any movies. They are criminals and poachers who hunts dinosaurs illegally. Enemies of the Dino Trackers. Scrap Davis was cut out before selling.
Reviews (by DinoBoy98)Edit
- Skinner: This figure is one of the best of this toyline being some what elderly he has a necklace made out of claws and a monkey skull for a belt he also has a knife made out of what seems to be a lycaenops lower jaw and a traunk rifle it does not do any thing but still is cool he comes with a hatchling no one knows if it is an ornithosuches because of the paint job others think its a baryonyx because of its looks this figure comes with dino damage on his arm claw marks it does not show blood or bone just mucle tissue the claws of the dilophosaurus match perfectly and if you look closely you will see the top part of the pants are made out of dilophosaurus skin and shows he got revenge on his attacker his rating is a 9 out of 10 sadly this figure is the second rarest human figure in this toy line and loose complete figures go for 20 bucks normally mip around 50 bucks so if you want this toy get ready to spend more than you ussally would on a human figure.
- Dr. Snare: This is a case of kenner using their imagination he looks like a cross between a cowboy a champion wrestler and an evil villan and is the best human figure out of all the toy lines he has a weapon a dino stun gun one missile is to stun a dino 3 others are to grab onto a dinos leg or body 2 are small to cature small dinos such as dilophosaurs his hatchling is a carnotaurus inspired by the adult of this toyline it is a very cool hatchling probably the best out of this toy line he also features dino damage on the torso the attacker oddly missed his head the attacker was a toung trex and if you look at the boots you can see snare made him into that along with a carnotaurrus he killed his rating is a 10 out of 10 sadly this is the rarest human figure from this toyline loose complete figures go for 30 to 50 bucks mip samples go from 40 to 100 bucks you definitely need to spend a lot of money if you want it
Box cover Edit
Action figures Edit
- Young T-rex
- Dilophosaurus: Like the Velociraptor it is identical to the series one version it has a predictiple attack action wich is spitting vemom not real venom acourse you fill it up with water and squeeze it is gets humans and dinosaurs wet I woundnt do it on electronic figures or that are prone to paint wear such as a young trex or carnotaurs it has capture gear a tracking tag that comes on the leg or neck another goes on the hands to keep it from clawing at anyone or anything the same piece goes on the legs to keep it from running away. Realism, the realism is half and half its paint job is very movie accurate it is big compared to the movie version and is under sized when compared to the real dilophosaurus its rating is a 9 out of 10 it is the most common dinosaur of this toy line and mib can be found from 5 to 10 bucks if I were you I would settle for the s1 dilophosaurs which is much cheaper I would save my money for other dinosaurs it will be repainted for tlws1 and as a prototype at the night hunter series
- Velociraptor: This is a cool and original figure it is identical to the jps1 velociraptor pressing its legs together makes it bite clutching human figures heads or limbs its arms are moveable this set features capture gear one tracking tag to go on the leg another goes on the arms to keep it from clawing it also goes on the legs to keep it from running away or kicking last there is a muzzle to keep it from biting it will be repainted in a similar color for tlws1 toy line then for the chaos effect night hunter series as a prototype another for the chaos effect line then for jpd1 the realism isn't bad its paint job is movie accurate and the size isn't far off either its rating is an 8 out of 10 this is a cool figure but a mip sample can go up to 20 bucks if I were you I would save my money for more interesting dinosaurs but still if you want one it is common
- Young T-Rex: This is a cool figure with a nice paint job the paint is prone to paint wear its attack action is the same squezing the neck makes it trap unfortunate human or small dinosaur figures in those nasty jaws it also features capture gear one tracking tag to go on the creatures neck one to go on the legs to keep it from walking away or stepping on anyone and last there's a muzzle to go on the eyes to keep it from seeing whats going on around it and more importantly to go on the jaws to keep it from biting anyone or anything it also has dino damage it is still to symmetrical looking like someone cut a hole in it revealing it shows organs and ribs it looks like a carnotaurus attacked him its rating is an 8 out of 10 it may be an improvement but is still exremely rare if I were you I would settle for the series one version since loose samples go for around 60 bucks loose complete samples go for 100 to 130 bucks and mib 200 to 435 bucks if you want it you will have to save up
- Lycaenops: The Lycaenops was code named "Fang" has a jaw attack when you pull back on the right hind leg it also comes with capture gear and its tag it is also very muscular and is also a very nice sculpt.Loose is 18-22 bucks and mip is 27-32 bucks, if your a collecter this is a good one to have in your collection.
- Tanystrophenus: This is another cool example of a prehistoric non saurian creature this figure has a cool paint job and a poseable neck and tail to constrict human and small dinosaur figures it has capture gear one tracking tag to go on the leg or neck another to go around the jaws to keep it from biting anyone or any thing another is to keep it from constricting any one or any thing and goes on the neck or tail sadly making it prone to paint wear and the wires sticking out and breaking the figure completely its rating is an 8 out of 10 it is unfortunatley rare but loose complete samples go for 5 to 15 dollars and mip 20 to 35 dollars you should definitely get your self one if you find it just don't play rough with it and use the capture gear once in a while
- Pachycephalosaurus: This is a cool and original figure being one of the only herbivores of this toy line it is under sized it has a cool paint job similar to the carnotaurus of this toy line it has a predictible attack action pressing a button on its leg makes it knock down human and small dinosaur figures it has capture gear a tracking tag which can be put on the leg one piece to restrain the arms to keep them from harming any one the same piece keeps it from walking away and running into people or charging them the last piece is made out of rubber and goes on the head but it can still cause some damage its rating is a 7 out of 10 it is very common and can be found loose and complete from 1 to 3 bucks and mip 12 to20 bucks you should definitely get yourself one
- Carnotaurus: This is the best figure of this toy line it has a cheap attack action it is inaccurate be cause it has 3 fingers instead of 4 squezzing the neck makes it trap hatchling and human figures some small dinosaur figures its paint job is awesome it looks awesome it also features capture gear a tracking piece to go on the neck it also features capture gear that goes on the legs to keep it from walking away and one to go on the jaws to keep it from biting the straps break to easily and make it prone to paint wear it looks like the helmets knights wore in medival times it also has dino damage on the tail the skin patck on the inside shows mucle tissue and a vein in the wound shows mucle and tail bone probably from a young trex attack its rating is an 8 out of 10 unfortunately this figure is rare loose and com plete samples go from 60 to 205 bucks and mip 180 to 500 so you wiill definitely have to save up if you want one you should definitely get one.
- Utahraptor: This an awesome figure bassically a giant velociraptorit has a cool and similar paint job pressing underneath the tail making it kick knocking down human and small dinosaur figures but veichles and larger dinosaur figures such as a young trex or a carnotaurus its claws are poseable enabling them to trap human figures the kicking gets broken to easily kicking also releases the sound which sounds similar to the jp s1 velociraptor and still sounds like a halloween decoration its rating i a 8 out of 10 its not the most common dino but can be commonly be found at your local flea markket or on eBay loose complete samples go from 10 to 20 bucks mip 30 to 120 bucks you should definitely get one just don't play rough with the kicking action
Reviews (by DinoBoy98)Edit
- Estemenosuchus: please note that this review is for a custom devil horn but is just like the real thing it sucks that this figure was denied a release this figure has an awesome paint job and looks like it is facing a predator pulling its leg back makes it turn its head sideways knocking down human and small dino figures it also has capture gear one piece goes on the legs and one on the head it is flawed because the beast can still hurt people the beast also has dino damage on its back probably from a carnotaurus or bary onyx attack the damage shows back bone which is cool this figures rating is a 10 out of 10 this is an awesome figure but is slightly common for a prototype you can always make a custom though
- Scutosaurus: review please note that this review is for a custom plateface that i bought from a close friend it looks close to the real deal this is a very colorful figure with an awesome paint job and with a nice attack action pulling the leg back makes its tusks strike human and small dinos down this figure also has capture gear one piece goes on the legs and one on the tusks it also has dino damage on the side showing mucle and bone probably from a raptor attack this figures rating is a 10 out of 10 this figure is a hard to make custom but is an awesome figure and is definatley worth your time
- Ornithosuchus: please note that this review is for a custom slash but is identical to the real deal it sucks that this beast never got a release its paing job is pretty cool actually this figure has crooked teeth in otherwords you wouldn't want to be his dentist pulling the jaw down makes it bite clutching hatchling and human figures libs and thrashing them around violently this creature was supposed to have capture gear one piece to go onn the legs and one big tag and one piece to go around the jaws to keep it from biting and in flicting hideous wounds this creature has a dino damage feature a pull off tail probably from a young trex or carnotaurus attack the tail shows mucle and bone this figures rating is a 9 out of 10 it is an awesome toy and for those collectors who want the real thing lukily it is the most common prototype out of the whole collection and may have even got a small release but it is an easy to make custom
- Gulper T-Rex: review please note that this review is for a custom gulper that i bought from a close friend but its paint is pretty freakin realistic this figure has a nice paint job to start it sucks that they denied it a release its code name is accurate it doesn't have so i don't mean to brag but mine does the figure can swallow human and small dinos whole this figures rating is an 8 out of 10 it is or would have been a cool figure sadly it is not the most play able figure but if you want one make one many pepole do this
- Jungle explorer Jungle Colors( Not released)
- Bush Devil tracker Jungle Colors( Not released)