Jurassic World is a line of toys based on the film Jurassic World. It is manufactured by Jada Toys and was released to coincide with Hasbro's own toy line based on the film. It focuses primarily on the vehicles depicted in the movie. They come in two varieties: basic die cast and radio controlled (RC). The RC cars are larger than the die cast ones.
In 1:24 scale (G 63) and 1:43 scale (others).
- Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6X6
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class (Mercedes 05)
- Jeep Wrangler (Jeep 12)
- Rescue Truck (Rescue Truck 13)
In 12 IN (G 63) and 1:16 scale (Jeep).
- Although the die cast Jeep Wrangler is ostensibly from Jurassic World, the one actually utilized in that film is Jeep 29. Jeep 12 is Dennis Nedry's Jeep from Jurassic Park. The RC version of the Jeep gives the film-accurate vehicle number.
- The Mercedes-Benz G 63 is the largest of the four die cast vehicles due to its scale and it comes in a much larger box than the others.
- The "Rescue Truck" is a generic vehicle and doesn't appear to be based on an actual vehicle from Jurassic World.