Jurassic World III, also dubbed Jurassic World 3 is the tentative title for the upcoming third film in the sequel trilogy of Jurassic Park films, which will act as the sequel to the 2018 film, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. The sequel was first confirmed by Fallen Kingdom director, Juan Antonio Bayona.
In January 2010, Joe Johnston was interviewed by the Box Office Magazine. He talked about the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel trilogy:
In an interview with LRM Online, Juan Antonio Bayona also confirmed that a trilogy is being made with Fallen Kingdom being the second chapter in it.
In February 2018, Universal listed Jurassic World 3 with a tentative release date of June 11, 2021.
It was later confirmed that Jurassic World III would feature no hybrid dinosaurs, with the Indoraptor being the last one in the trilogy. Additionally, Colin Trevorrow aims for a more science-thriller based film with regards to Jurassic World III's tone, akin to the original Jurassic Park.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Scott, Ryan. (September 11, 2016) Jurassic World 2 Director Confirms New Trilogy Is Coming. MovieWeb. Retrieved June 14, 2018
- ↑ Nicholson, Amy (January 13, 2010). EXCLUSIVE: 'Captain America' & 'JP4' News Box Office. Retrieved June 14, 2018
- ↑ Christ (September 21, 2015) Colin Trevorrow reveals the plot direction for Jurassic World 2 and confirms a Jurassic World trilogy! Scified. Retrieved June 14, 2018
- ↑ (February 21, 2018). JURASSIC WORLD 3 WILL BE RELEASED JUNE 11, 2021. Jurassic World. Retrieved June 30, 2018
- ↑ Cotter, Padraig (March 28, 2018). Jurassic World 3: Jeff Goldblum Hints at Special Cameos Screenrant. Retrieved June 14, 2018
- ↑ Squires, John (May 7, 2018). No More Hybrid Dinosaurs in ‘Jurassic World 3,’ Colin Trevorrow Says Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved June 14, 2018
- ↑ Squires, John (April 19, 2018). Colin Trevorrow Teases That ‘Jurassic World 3’ Will Be a “Science Thriller” Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved June 24, 2018