Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Glide over Isla Nublar on a round-trip tour of our amazing Jurassic World. Departs every 20 minutes. "
- —Park Map(src)
The Monorail is the main mode of transportation in Jurassic World. When visitors arrive in the park at the Ferry Landing, the monorail brings them to the Main Street. From the Main Street, the monorail takes visitors to virtually all attractions in the park. It passes through the immense Jurassic Park Gate en route.
There are 12 monorail station in the park. Every 20 minutes a vehicle departs from a station.
List of named stations:
- Monorail station: Innovation Center
- Monorail station: Petting Zoo
- Monorail station: Egg Spinner
- Monorail station: Ferry Landing
- Monorail station: Gyrosphere
- Monorail station: Gondola Lift
- Monorail station: Cretaceous Cruise
- Monorail station: Aviary
- Monorail station: Gallimimus Valley
- Monorail station: Triceratops Territory
- Monorail station: Hotel Complex
- Monorail station: Botanical Gardens
Behind the scenesEdit
The Monorail over the Mosasaurus Feeding Show, shown in the first trailer, was removed in the Superbowl TV spot and the Global Trailer. But the 7th TV spot, the Monorail over the Mosasaurus Feeding Show appeared again, although in a different path.