Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis is one of the most cheat-featured games in American video game industry. All cheats are activated through the use of the bracket keys and arrow keys. These cheats are:
- Gimme Some Money - earning $10,000.
- Gimme Lots of Money - earning $250,000.
- Pax Jurassicus - no rampages will occur, this is dominant over the Rampage Cheat.
- Rampage - all large carnivores and Velociraptors will go on a rampage. Ceratosaurus, Dilophosaurus and Albertosaurus will all fall into a coma.
- Isla Muerta - there is stormy weather.
- Dial-a-Twister - a twister occurs.
- No Red Tape - if your visitor is eaten by a dinosaur, then you receive no penalty.
- Oh No! - all your human visitors will die.
- Minimum Security - your fences become High Security at no cost.
- Instant Alcatraz - your fences become Low Security at no cost.
- Plague Outbreak - all your dinosaurs will become sick. However, researching all diseases is dominant over this cheat along with Hatchery Immunization in the Research Lab.
- All Research - everything is available to you automatically at no cost.
- Exodus - your dinosaur DNA becomes 0%.
- Ooops! - your fences disappear allowing the dinosaurs to roam free.
- Impossible Mission - Site B, all missions and all exercises are unlocked.
- Extinction Event - all your dinosaurs die from natural causes or malnutrition.
- Market Day - the Fossil Market has several shipments, the Mr. DNA cheat is dominant over this cheat.
- Mr. DNA - your dinosaur DNA becomes 100%.
- No Twisters - no twisters will occur on your island.
- Zombie Dinosaurs (known as Isla Muerta in PS2 version) - your dinosaurs will hatch out of the hatcheries apparently in their skeleton corpses, the same image used from when they are decaying when dead.