- "I don't control the Raptors, it's a relationship. Based on mutual respect."
- —Owen describing his relationship to the Raptors.(src)
Owen Grady is a dinosaur researcher employed by Jurassic World, and one of two main protagonists in Jurassic World, the other being Claire Dearing. He conducts a behavioral research on Velociraptors.
Behind the scenesEdit
In a deleted scene from Jurassic World, Owen reveals he has little respect for humanity as a species, declaring humans as "overrated". He expresses his feelings that socializing with other humans only complicates one's life, seemingly sympathizing with the choices Claire had made leading up to her distancing herself from her family. This is seemingly incongruent with Owen's other interactions with Claire, in which he criticizes her for her coldness towards her nephews, and therefore, might not be canon to his character.
- ↑ IGN - Jurassic World Sequal Coming in 2018 (July 23, 2015) Retrieved from http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/23/jurassic-world-sequel-coming-in-2018
- ↑ http://www.jurassicworld.org/index.php?id=214#comments
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 Jurassic World
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 HELP
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 IndieWire - Director of 'Jurassic World' Reveals Omar Sy's Role in the Film + Whether His Character Dies (March 6, 2015) Retrieved from http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/director-of-jurassic-world-reveals-omar-sys-role-in-the-film-whether-his-character-dies-20150306
- ↑ LEGO. Hoskins - Characters - Jurassic World LEGO.com. Retrieved from http://www.lego.com/en-us/jurassicworld/characters/hoskins-0c11e1b84310427f8cf1c452025bb33c
- ↑ JurassicWorld.org - Toy Fair brings first official details and pictures from Hasbro 2016 Jurassic World Dino Hybrid line! (Febuary 12, 2016) Retrieved from http://www.jurassicworld.org/?id=386#comments
- ↑ JurassicWorld.rog - EXCLUSIVE: Chronicle Collectibles to debut Dr Alan Grant & Owen Grady 1:6th Scale Figures! (January 20, 2016) Retrieved from http://www.jurassicworld.org/index.php?id=378#comments