Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us."
- —Park Announcer(src)
The Park Announcer was a voice heard by visitors over the P.A. system throughout Jurassic World.
- "Welcome to Isla Nublar, home of Jurassic World. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable stay with us"
- "Please obey all park rules following attire including shoes and shirts must be warn at all times."
- "Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed."
- "Due to technical difficulties all our exhibits are now closed. Please disembark all rides, and return to the resort."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, due to a containment anomaly all guests must take shelter immediately."
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, we'd like to thank you for your patience. The next ferry will be leaving in 45 minutes if you require immediate medical attention, please report to the nearest health services."
- "Thank you for visiting Jurassic World, we hope you enjoyed your adventure. Don't forget to visit the gift shop and remember it's always happy-hour at Margaritaville."