FANDOM


  •   Loading editor
    • Nice list pal! But I think Megalania will fit much better in normal park. Only add Dimetrodon animation

        Loading editor
    • 88.18.135.26 wrote:
      Nice list pal! But I think Megalania will fit much better in normal park. Only add Dimetrodon animation

      I feel like it would be in this park because it is from the Cenozoic era, which is every time after the dinosaurs went extinct. Also, it may fit in the Savannah category because it would be warm. Same with Titanoboa and Meiolania.

        Loading editor
    • All of glacier creature from Jurassic park builder basely

        Loading editor
    • Except for Arthropleura, Deinosuchus, and Kaprosuchus of course. ;) While the crocodillians are welcome in the normal Land park, I hope Ludia doesn't make the same mistakes like in JP: Builder.

        Loading editor
    • Right now, it needs another creature type to represent the Caverns. All it has right now are just dog-like creatures.

        Loading editor
    • How about sloths? And deer like?

        Loading editor
    • Originally I posted a letter to Ludia, suggesting to replace the Cavern with a Forest type(symbol would be a conifer tree), but nobody listened to me. :( Here are suggestions for the Cavern: Megatherium Titanoboa Gigantopithecus Hyeanodon Amphicyon Thylacine Meiolania Dodo Lepticidium Castoroides Peltephilus Megalania Barylambda and Thylacoleo It includes shy, hibernating, nocturnal, burrowing, solitary and cold-blooded animals that don't fit in the other two types.

        Loading editor
    • The dodo is used as food for some of the new animals, so it probably won't become an actual animal in-game. Sadly...

        Loading editor
    • Hey, don't get your hopes up just yet. Who knows what will happen... Anyway, here are Savannah species suggestions: Chalicotherium Sivatherium Thylacosmilus Macrauchenia Doedicurus Toxodon Moeritherium Uintatherium Aepycamelus Deinotherium Platybelodon Diprotodon Procoptodon Coryphodon Arsinotherium Bluebuck and Synthetoceras

        Loading editor
    • Thylacosmilus, Deinotherium and Platybelodon would likely be Snow.

        Loading editor
    • Well in real life, these 3 animals lived in a grassland, a savannah and a swampy forest respectively. Of course, we are discussing a video game based on a franchise, (in)famous for mostly lacking scientific accuracy, not to mention impossible to recreate IRL(unfortunately). :( So at last, here are my Snow type animal suggestions(I wanted Ludia to rename it to Tundra, but whatever): Mastodon Bison latifrons Aurochs(cow) Megaloceros(elk) Aepyornis(bird) Coelodonta(rhino) Titanotylopus(camel) Arctodus(bear) Cave lion Short-faced hyena/or Warrah Gastornis(bird) Kairuku/or Anthropornis(penguin) Hyracotherium(horse) Mesohippus(horse) and Gomphotherium

        Loading editor
    • Is there any way to get any of these without cheating or spending 50 Bucks a package? (I think their prices are ludicrous). May just stop playing if all the new content is pay only >.<

        Loading editor
    • The habitat still says "construction is under way" for me.

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote: Well in real life, these 3 animals lived in a grassland, a savannah and a swampy forest respectively. Of course, we are discussing a video game based on a franchise, (in)famous for mostly lacking scientific accuracy, not to mention impossible to recreate IRL(unfortunately). :(

      Well, yes, but the fact is, because the Woolly Mammoth and Smilodon are both snow creatures, so to the Deinotherium, Platybelodon and Thylacosmilus, by default, because they'd share their models most likely.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I understand. Classify them as you wish, so long as the roster is good by everyone's standards. But humor me now: why do animals, who share models/animations need to be in the same type, or even same park? In JP Builder the sauropods and Indricotherium/Paraceratherium and Aepycamelus share some animations, yet are in separate parks? I don't care how the animals are represented, though I'd be happy if Ludia did some research and tried to be more accurate. Snow instead of tundra, and cavern instead of forest are my real gripes! As a Zoo tycoon and an overall nature/paleo fan, this just feels like a personal issue with the developers. On a side note I wish these animals will be added in the game someday: -Land: Brachiosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Dryosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Amargasaurus, Camarasaurus, Styracosaurus, Baryonyx, Acrocanthosaurus, Iguanodon, Albertosaurus, Compsognathus, Ouranosaurus, Diabloceratops, Estemmenosuchus, Scutosaurus, a Gorgonopsid and Edaphosaurus. -Aquatic: Anomalocaris, Opabinia, Lyviatan, Odobenocetops, Stethacanthus, Ophtalmosaurus, Shonisaurus, Shastasaurus, an Eurypterid, Mesosaurus, Nothosaurus, Tanystropheus, Basilosaurus, Dorudon, Enchodus, Hyneria, Leedsichtys, Hybodus, Protosphyraena, Mawsonia, Globidens, Platecarpus and Tusoteuthis.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say the sauropods and Paraceratherium share any animations at all. As for why they need to be the same type, I assume for convenience purposes. I don't know, I don't make the game.

        Loading editor
    • They do share animations, in Jurassic Park Builder atleast. Granted, they are large terrestrial herbivorous animals, with big torsos, long neck/legs and small heads. Watch GamingBeaver's JP:Builder videos carefully and compare Brachiosaurus to Indricotherium, both in the parks AND the battle arenas! As for your last sentence, considering Ludia's lazyness and mistakes, we might as well be hired to help make the game. BTW I am looking forward to Saurian, The Isle, Mesozoica, Prehistoric Kingdom and all other simular prehistoric animal games. :)

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote: They do share animations, in Jurassic Park Builder atleast. Granted, they are large terrestrial herbivorous animals, with big torsos, long neck/legs and small heads. Watch GamingBeaver's JP:Builder videos carefully and compare Brachiosaurus to Indricotherium, both in the parks AND the battle arenas! As for your last sentence, considering Ludia's lazyness and mistakes, we might as well be hired to help make the game. BTW I am looking forward to Saurian, The Isle, Mesozoica, Prehistoric Kingdom and all other simular prehistoric animal games. :)

      No, they're nothing alike, they're just similar, but not the same animation. And I don't need to watch his videos, I've played JP:B and gotten every single animal, I know for a fact which animals share animations and which don't. Also, it's not laziness, it's just convenience.

        Loading editor
    • What about Kaprosuchus and Deinosuchus acting like a feline and a lizard, instead of actual crocodilians, AND being in a Cenozoic zoo? Don't know about you, but these ""conveniences"" irritate me! Sorry if I am being annoying and/or making you angry. However, speaking about that... Please do me a favour, and never EVER mention the Arthropleura! I can forgive the crocs, but never the centipede! X( It's the only animal I haven't(and never will!) bought in the game. Well, it and the Indominus. But not because I hate it(infact I love Indominus :3), but because I don't know when it's available. Oh, and I can't get it from card packs. :( I would be grateful, if anyone tells me when it will be available for purchase and/or how to hack the game in order to get it. I have Bluestacks and Lucky Patcher.

        Loading editor
    • That's going off topic, I'm afraid. All I'm saying is that, in Jurassic World, likely creatures that share the same model would be the same type.

      Also, it's not like I have a choice but to bring up Jurassic Park: Builder, since between the two games, that's the only one I actually have the ability to play.

        Loading editor
    • Animalman57 wrote:
      *Megatherium*Smilodon

      Well, you got two right so far. As for the others, I agree that they should be added, especially Megalania and Titanoboa. I don't know why, but I would love to see them in the Glacier enviornments in HD for some reason.

        Loading editor
    • ErmineGlow wrote:
      The dodo is used as food for some of the new animals, so it probably won't become an actual animal in-game. Sadly...

      Maybe they will use it as a special event or a Tournament creature. I just want it as an actual animal in-game and not just some throwaway food item.

        Loading editor
    • Logo8th wrote: Well, you got two right so far.


      Um, don't you mean four? Smilodon, Phorusrhacus, Elasmotherium and Paraceratherium are now official animals in JW: tG. Oh sure, they look different, but they are still there. Also I don't count the Dodo, since it's only a food item, and not a playable/purchasable animal(for now).

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote:
      Logo8th wrote:

      Well, you got two right so far.


      Um, don't you mean four? Smilodon, Phorusrhacus, Elasmotherium and Paraceratherium are now official animals in JW: tG. Oh sure, they look different, but they are still there. Also I don't count the Dodo, since it's only a food item, and not a playable/purchasable animal(for now).

      I only saw Paracetherium and Phorusrhacus. I didn't see the other two. Yes, he actually has four right so far, aside from the Dodo. 

        Loading editor
    • I wish ALL the animals from my suggestions comments will be put into the game someday. And maybe make a 4th, Paleozoic park- with Triassic dinosaurs, synapsids, archosaurs, arthropods and amphibians. There should be 3 animal types in all 4 parks: Amphibious(Remove Amphibians from Land), Desert and Swamp. Ludia goofed up big time by putting Arthropleura in the Glacier Park(Jurassic Park: Builder). I can tolerate the 2 crocodilians in Glacier Park, however.

        Loading editor
    • Andrewsarchus released!And a global event to unlock or only obtain Sarkastodon! I like the Titanoboa but it would not be wrong to include others prehistoric snakes...like Giganthophis, Madtsoia,Pachyrachis...

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote:
      Ok, I understand. Classify them as you wish, so long as the roster is good by everyone's standards. But humor me now: why do animals, who share models/animations need to be in the same type, or even same park? In JP Builder the sauropods and Indricotherium/Paraceratherium and Aepycamelus share some animations, yet are in separate parks? I don't care how the animals are represented, though I'd be happy if Ludia did some research and tried to be more accurate. Snow instead of tundra, and cavern instead of forest are my real gripes! As a Zoo tycoon and an overall nature/paleo fan, this just feels like a personal issue with the developers. On a side note I wish these animals will be added in the game someday:-Land: Brachiosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Dryosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Amargasaurus, Camarasaurus, Styracosaurus, Baryonyx, Acrocanthosaurus, Iguanodon, Albertosaurus, Compsognathus, Ouranosaurus, Diabloceratops, Estemmenosuchus, Scutosaurus, a Gorgonopsid and Edaphosaurus.

      -Aquatic: Anomalocaris, Opabinia, Lyviatan, Odobenocetops, Stethacanthus, Ophtalmosaurus, Shonisaurus, Shastasaurus, an Eurypterid, Mesosaurus, Nothosaurus, Tanystropheus, Basilosaurus, Dorudon, Enchodus, Hyneria, Leedsichtys, Hybodus, Protosphyraena, Mawsonia, Globidens, Platecarpus and Tusoteuthis.

      I have a tip for these creatures animation:

      Braciosaurus: Probably unique because of the long neck, it would'nt fit in a normal animation

      Carcharodontosaurus: T.Rex animation

      Dryosaurus: Gallimimus animation

      Edmontosaurus: Parasaurolophus animation

      Amargasaurus: Diplodocus animation

      Camarasaurus: "-----------------------------"

      Styracosaurus: Trike animation

      Baryonyx: Spino

      Acrocantosaurus: Spino

      Iguanodon: Para

      Albertosaurus: T.Rex

      Comsognatus: Unique

      Ouranosaurus: Unique

      Diabloceratops: Trike

      Estemmenosuchus: Unique or Dimetrodon

      Scutosaurus: "----------------------------------------"

      Gorgonopsid: Unique

      Edaphosaurus: Dimetrodon

      Anomalocaris: Unique

      Opabinia: Anomalocaris


        Loading editor
    • Plantsvszombieslover123456 Thank you, THANK YOU! Finally someone agrees with me. Please may I finish the tips for creature animations:

      Lyviatan: Unique or Megalodon

      Odobenocetops: Unique

      Stethacanthus: Edestus/Helicoprion

      Ophtalmosaurus: Unique

      Shonisaurus: Ophtalmosaurus

      Shastasaurus: Ophtalmosaurus

      Eurypterid: Unique or Anomalocaris/Opabinia

      Mesosaurus: Prognathodon

      Nothosaurus: Prognathodon

      Tanystropheus: Plesiosaurus

      Basilosaurus: Unique

      Dorudon: Basilosaurus

      Enchodus: Xiphactinus

      Hyneria: Xiphactinus

      Leedsichtys: Unique

      Hybodus: Edestus/Helicoprion

      Protosphyraena: Unique

      Mawsonia: Bananogmius

      Globidens: Mosasaurus

      Platecarpus: Mosasaurus

      Tusoteuthis: Ammonite or Unique

        Loading editor
    • I think it must be added to jurassic world the game

        Loading editor
    • and megalania will be savanna or caveren same as titanboa and meiolania 

        Loading editor
    • Maybe there are working on new cavern creature

        Loading editor
    • well than they are working on a dire wolf 

        Loading editor
    • Dire wolf? We already have Andrewsarchus, which is simular to a wolf(in the game at least). Hyaenodon and Amphicyon are proper canine candidates for Cavern type. Besides, a dire wolf is basically a slightly bigger timber wolf, which feels boring and redundant. Granted, Megaloceros is basically a bigger elk, but it has the largest/widest antlers of any deer species. Also in JPB it was alone. I hope in JW:tG it will implement deer/antelope animations for animals like Sivatherium and Bluebuck. No/small horned ungulates should use goat/llama animations: Aepycamelus, Macrauchenia, and Synthetoceras. Like I said Cavern should be Titanoboa, Doedicurus, Peltephilus, Gigantopithecus, Megatherium, Amphicyon and Hyaenodon.

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote:
      Dire wolf? We already have Andrewsarchus, which is simular to a wolf(in the game at least). Hyaenodon and Amphicyon are proper canine candidates for Cavern type. Besides, a dire wolf is basically a slightly bigger timber wolf, which feels boring and redundant. Granted, Megaloceros is basically a bigger elk, but it has the largest/widest antlers of any deer species. Also in JPB it was alone. I hope in JW:tG it will implement deer/antelope animations for animals like Sivatherium and Bluebuck. No/small horned ungulates should use goat/llama animations: Aepycamelus, Macrauchenia, and Synthetoceras. Like I said Cavern should be Titanoboa, Doedicurus, Peltephilus, Gigantopithecus, Megatherium, Amphicyon and Hyaenodon.

      Dire Wolf, Hyaenodon, and Amphicyon could all have the same animation. Also, Aepycamelus had the Indricotherium animation in JP:B, not the Megaloceros animation. Synthteoceras is closely related to the water chevrotain, not llamas, Sivatherium is a giraffe, not deer and Macrauchenia is not closey related to any hoofed mammal. 

        Loading editor
    • I didn't mean to say they are related, I just meant use the same animations. Also I never said Aepycamelus had Megaloceros' moveset. :( Anyway, I like things to be well organized, so here's my concept:

      1.Elephant anims-e.g. Woolly Mammoth and Mastodon; 2.Rhino anims-e.g. Elasmotherium and Arsinotherium; 3.Camel/Giraffe anims-e.g. Aepycamelus and Paraceratherium; 4.Horned and Hoofed anims-e.g. Megaloceros and Syntheoceras; 5.Ostrich anims-e.g. Phorusrhacus and Gastornis; 6.Armadillo anims-e.g. Doedicurus and Meiolania; 7.Lizard anims-e.g. Megalania; 8.Snake anims-e.g. Titanoboa; 9.Dog anims-e.g. Andrewsarchus and Hyaenodon; 10.Bear anims-e.g. Castoroides and Sarkastodon; 11.Kangaroo anims-e.g. Procoptodon; 12.Gorilla anims-e.g. Giganthopithecus; 13.Hippo/Tapir anims-e.g. Uintatherium and Moeritherium; 14.Sloth anims-e.g. Megatherium and Chalicotherium; 15.Pig anims-e.g. Daeodon and Entelodon; 16.Bull anims-e.g. Bison latifrons; 17.Cat anims-e.g. Smilodon and Thylacoleo; 18.Llama anims-e.g. Macrauchenia; 19.Chicken anims-e.g. Dodo bird; 20.Horse anims-e.g. Hippidon.

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote: I didn't mean to say they are related, I just meant use the same animations. Also I never said Aepycamelus had Megaloceros' moveset. :( Anyway, I like things to be well organized, so here's my concept:

      1.Elephant anims-e.g. Woolly Mammoth and Mastodon; 2.Rhino anims-e.g. Elasmotherium and Arsinotherium; 3.Camel/Giraffe anims-e.g. Aepycamelus and Paraceratherium; 4.Horned and Hoofed anims-e.g. Megaloceros and Syntheoceras; 5.Ostrich anims-e.g. Phorusrhacus and Gastornis; 6.Armadillo anims-e.g. Doedicurus and Meiolania; 7.Lizard anims-e.g. Megalania; 8.Snake anims-e.g. Titanoboa; 9.Dog anims-e.g. Andrewsarchus and Hyaenodon; 10.Bear anims-e.g. Castoroides and Sarkastodon; 11.Kangaroo anims-e.g. Procoptodon; 12.Gorilla anims-e.g. Giganthopithecus; 13.Hippo/Tapir anims-e.g. Uintatherium and Moeritherium; 14.Sloth anims-e.g. Megatherium and Chalicotherium; 15.Pig anims-e.g. Daeodon and Entelodon; 16.Bull anims-e.g. Bison latifrons; 17.Cat anims-e.g. Smilodon and Thylacoleo; 18.Llama anims-e.g. Macrauchenia; 19.Chicken anims-e.g. Dodo bird; 20.Horse anims-e.g. Hippidon.

      The dodo would probably never appear cause it is a food rite now

        Loading editor
    • Plantsvszombieslover123456 wrote:
      The dodo would probably never appear cause it is a food rite now.
      

      We don't know for certain, we can only wait and see. Just because it's a food RIGHT now, doesn't mean it will never appear. Please don't be so negative. Also I hope Ludia doesn't make a silly mistake and dissapoint us again: most things are expensive in the game, they charge us REAL money, and they now made a patch, which prohibits Lucky Patcher from hacking the game, thus making it easier/faster and saving us alot of REAL money. Because of the last one, only Cenozoic park animals I have gotten so far is 1 level 40 Andrewsarchus and 1 level 10 Sarkastodon... by sheer luck! And don't get me started on the other 2 parks... :(

        Loading editor
    • Snow - mammoth: amebelodon,mastodon,and phatylodon , smilodon : thycoleotherium,thycolsmius,marsupial lion,and cave lion , sarkastodon : diprotodon ,etc Savannah - paraceratherium : aepycamelus ,entelodon : daedon and archaeotherium , terror bird : keleken and gastornis , elasmotherium : arsinotherium and uintatherium Cavern - andrewsarchus : megistotherium and hyenadon and many more

        Loading editor
    • I don't want to spam or anything, but here is my list (* means it is officially released): SNOW-CAVERN-SAVANNAH


      1.Woolly Mammoth*-Andrewsarchus*-Paraceratherium*


      2.Smilodon*-Gigantopithecus-Phorusrhacus/Kelenken*


      3.Sarkastodon*-Thylacoleo-Entelodon/Daeodon*


      4.Mastodon-Titanoboa-Elasmotherium*


      5.Megaloceros-Dodo-Macrauchenia


      6.Bison latifrons-Megatherium-Procoptodon


      7.Gastornis/Aepyornis-Doedicurus-Toxodon


      8.Bluebuck-Megistotherium-Diprotodon


      9.Uintatherium-Thylacine-Moeritherium


      10.Embolotherium-Coryphodon-Deinotherium


      11.Arsinoitherium-Amphicyon-Platybelodon


      12.Chalicotherium-Hyaenodon-Sivatherium


      13.Anthropornis/Kairuku-Megalania-Synthetoceras


      14.Eohippus-Meiolania-Mesohippus


      15.Castoroides-Thylacosmilus-Aepycamelus


      16.Gomphotherium-Peltephilus-Lepticidium

        Loading editor
    • nice list

        Loading editor
    • Thank you. :) I tried to make it as well researched and realistic as possible. BTW I am planning on recreating JP: Builder(including my own animal suggestions) using ZT2 and mods, but these animals haven't been made yet: Sarkastodon, Doedicurus(remake), Megistotherium, Platybelodon, Moeritherium, Amphicyon, Hyaenodon, Castoroides, Gomphotherium and Peltephilus. However, I am currently trying to make a Castoroides mod myself, so please wish me luck. :)

        Loading editor
    • you welcome

        Loading editor
    • Aw shoot... I forgot I am also missing many animal mods for my other ZT2 parks too: Tapejara, Pterodactylus, Ornithocheirus, Diabloceratops, Herrerasaurus, Tanystropheus, Edaphosaurus, Eryops, Dakosaurus, Mesosaurus, Henodus, and Psephoderma. Guess ZT2 will only resemble Jurassic Park: Builder up to 90%. Oh, well... But I shouldn't speak here about it anymore. This is the JP/JW fandom wiki, not the ZT2 Download Library or the Round Table. :(

        Loading editor
    • Pterodactylus,Dakosaurs,Henodus and Psephoderma are already in the game

        Loading editor
    • And Tapejara

        Loading editor
    • Um ok I know that, but I was talking about Zoo Tycoon 2, not Jurassic World: the Game. I have yet to see fan-made mods based on the animals I mentioned in my previous 2 comments(well, good-quality mods at least). If you don't believe type in their names in the ZT2 Download Library. Also, some animals have been made, but their mods are too glitchy and/or ugly(Sarkastodon, Amphicyon, Doedicurus, Eryops, Basilosaurus, Woolly Mammoth, Herrerasaurus and Diabloceratops). I wish to recreate JP:B and JW:tG with my ZT2 game and mods, and show it on Deviantart.

        Loading editor
    • oh

        Loading editor
    • Animalman57 wrote:
      88.18.135.26 wrote:
      Nice list pal! But I think Megalania will fit much better in normal park. Only add Dimetrodon animation
      I feel like it would be in this park because it is from the Cenozoic era, which is every time after the dinosaurs went extinct. Also, it may fit in the Savannah category because it would be warm. Same with Titanoboa and Meiolania.

      Well I think Megalainia should be in the Jurassic Park because it took the Dienosuchus' animation in Park Builder but in Jurassic World Dienosuchus is in the Jurassic Park. so based on what Luidia has done in the past, I think Megalainia would go in the Jurassic Park. Now Titanoboa can have it's own animation hopefully because nothing else in the park really has that kind of animation. Either that or Titanoboa just won't be added, ever.

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990 wrote:
      I wish ALL the animals from my suggestions comments will be put into the game someday. And maybe make a 4th, Paleozoic park- with Triassic dinosaurs, synapsids, archosaurs, arthropods and amphibians. There should be 3 animal types in all 4 parks: Amphibious(Remove Amphibians from Land), Desert and Swamp. Ludia goofed up big time by putting Arthropleura in the Glacier Park(Jurassic Park: Builder). I can tolerate the 2 crocodilians in Glacier Park, however.

      I love this idea but Luidia probably won't go for it. 1. Is that it would probably take up to much data and the game would be better off without it. 2. Is that taking away amphibians from the Jurassic Park wouldn't make sence, it was built for four animal types, like herbivores would be good against flyers and that makes sence cause A long-neck could reach up and snatch it out of the air. Carnivores being good against herbivores makes sence cause that's what they mostly snacked on. But flyers being good against carnivores? That just doesn't make sence.

        Loading editor
    • do you mean 5

        Loading editor
    • 73.27.135.125 wrote:
      Zeiram1990 wrote:
      I wish ALL the animals from my suggestions comments will be put into the game someday. And maybe make a 4th, Paleozoic park- with Triassic dinosaurs, synapsids, archosaurs, arthropods and amphibians. There should be 3 animal types in all 4 parks: Amphibious(Remove Amphibians from Land), Desert and Swamp. Ludia goofed up big time by putting Arthropleura in the Glacier Park(Jurassic Park: Builder). I can tolerate the 2 crocodilians in Glacier Park, however.
      I love this idea but Luidia probably won't go for it. 1. Is that it would probably take up to much data and the game would be better off without it. 2. Is that taking away amphibians from the Jurassic Park wouldn't make sence, it was built for four animal types, like herbivores would be good against flyers and that makes sence cause A long-neck could reach up and snatch it out of the air. Carnivores being good against herbivores makes sence cause that's what they mostly snacked on. But flyers being good against carnivores? That just doesn't make sence.


      Sorry I replied so late, but I was busy with many things, including posting my ZT2 screenshots on Deviantart. I thank you for liking my idea. But here is my answer: 1-the game would be better off without it I disagree. While it would take up too much data, it would be better *with* it. Animals will be divided in Amphibious(all amphibians and crocodiles, including new ones like Beelzebufo, Gerrothorax, Deinosuchus and Crassigyrinus, Eryops and Platyhystryx), Swamp(arthropods like, spiders, scorpions, millipedes, and dragonflies; as well as archosaurs like Postosuchus, Desmatosuchus, Scutosaurus and Effigia) and Desert(synapsids like Dimetrodon, Placerias, Moschops, Edaphosaurus, Gorgonopsid, and Estemmenosuchus; as well as Triassic dinosaurs like Plateosaurus, Coelophysis, Herrerasaurus and Liliensternus). 2-Battles for the Land Park are harder specifically because it has 1 more animal type than the team number(4-3), giving the enemy an unfair advantage. I have lost *alot* more Land battles, than Marine and/or Cenozoic. Adding insult to injury, you cannot see what you will be fighting, until *after* you press the enter fight button, making you already screwed. Also not all herbivores have long necks. Real reason why they beat flyers is because they are too big, spiky, horny and armored for the delicate pterosaurs. As for carnivores, they can fly over them and peck them to death lol. But seriously, there is evidence pterosaurs ate baby dinosaurs(of course dinosaurs also ate pterosaurs, so I guess it's a cycle of nature thing...). In all fairness JP: B and JW: tG aren't very logical/accurate. IRL a Triceratops and an Ankylosaurus could kill a T. rex, while Ludia made them the weakest animals. Meanwhile, Scaphognathus and Tanycolagreus while small and weak IRL, are very powerful(non-hybrid) animals in the game. This is from the same game, which gives Allosaurus and Giganotosaurus 2 fingers AND classifies a marine crocodile(Metriorhyncus) as a land-dwelling amphibian. -_-

        Loading editor
    • you are correct 

        Loading editor
    • Zeiram1990
      Zeiram1990 removed this reply because:
      Outdated info
      22:37, May 25, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • your welcome

        Loading editor
    • FriedCheetos wrote: your welcome

      It's "you're", for the record.

        Loading editor
    • I meant you're welcome

        Loading editor
    • c'mon guys lets get away form CrashBash 

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: your welcome

      It's "you're", for the record.

      CrashBash get your own group

        Loading editor
    • guys let's make a plan we will put a good potion right at the tabel and he will drink a good  potion than CrashBash will leave in peace 

        Loading editor
    • FriedCheetos, stop double, triple or quadruple posting. I've told you several times not to do that, and yet this doesn't seem to be getting through to you.

      Also, please cut it out with the rude comments. I don't mean to constantly having goes at you, but I wouldn't need to have goes at you if you just took my advice into consideration. Now, please stop....I don't want to have to report you again.

        Loading editor
    • too bad your creatures are weak

        Loading editor
    • FriedCheetos wrote: too bad your creatures are weak

      OK, you've been reported. http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:62830

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry CrashBash

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

        Loading editor
    • ok guys it's a battle between us and CrashBash  we need to do it togather 

        Loading editor
    • ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: too bad your creatures are weak

      OK, you've been reported. http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:62830

      I escaped you 

        Loading editor
    • FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonsense you do.

        Loading editor
    • I will report you  guys report him loudly

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonsense you do.

      I said sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm ssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooo ho sorrrrrrry ba 

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonse

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonsense you do.

      noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! diadoh poop 

        Loading editor
    • CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonsense you do.

      ok now you're reported and I didn't be reported you are' and I made you a CrashBash trap

        Loading editor
    • animalman57 arret CrashBash

        Loading editor
    • FriedCheetos wrote:

      CrashBash wrote:

      FriedCheetos wrote: CrashBash con you please don't report me oh you just reported me you're are reported too

      Err, no, you haven't reported me, please stop saying you've reported me when you clearly have not. And do not multi-post, please. Use the edit button.

      Also, you saying "sorry" in the first post has no meaning when you follow it up with the nonsense you do.

      ok now you're reported and I didn't be reported you are' and I made you a CrashBash trap

      Stop saying that you've reported me when you clearly haven't and clearly don't even understand HOW to report me, or what it means to report someone. It's meaningless. You got banned for behaving in this manner, remember?

      Stop spamming. Use the edit button. And stop this juvenile behavior. Please just stop and move on.

      And what do you mean by "arret"? That's not even a thing.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm I believe their put more cavern, snows, surface, reef , and cave creature in Jurassic world the game

        Loading editor
    • I saw sloth on my Jurassic world the game and sorry I didn't have the picture new update picture

        Loading editor
    • 209.59.90.209 wrote: I saw sloth on my Jurassic world the game and sorry I didn't have the picture new update picture

      Are you sure? I can't say I've seen any updates, certainly not on their facebook page....

        Loading editor
    • You can check on your game and maybe see

        Loading editor
    • You're right, I saw them too in my game. In the 'News' menu, the last one says 'Clash of the Ages'(the silhouettes of Suchomimus and a giant ground sloth are visible). Clicking 'Continue' will bring a message called 'Update 10'. It will have 5 new Cenozoic animals, 2 new hybrids, improved feedback and combat menu, various bug fixes, boosters for Aquatic/Cenozoic and a new fight mode. The new mode will be Cenozoics VS Jurassics. Guess this is somehow connected to the Death Dodo boss... I don't know how the 7 animal types will be incorporated into one. Alas, it doesn't say when it will happen and it doesn't appear on Facebook. However, fortunately Ludia showed the names of the new Cenozoic animals: Megatherium, Eremotherium and Amphicyon for Cavern, plus Megaloceros and Thylacoleo for Snow. There could be more things, but nothing else is written, so we will just have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • Yes team Jurassic always

        Loading editor
    • So maybe actually coming in Easter

        Loading editor
    • Trex vs paraceratherium , velociraptor vs smilodon, pachyrhinosaur vs elasmotherium

        Loading editor
    • It gonna be an awesome fight 😎

        Loading editor
    • Please remember to use the edit button, 209.59.90.216. I know you're excited, but don't quadruple post. ^^;

      Also, I don't actually have the game, so I can't check it myself.

        Loading editor
    • Oh I didn't know that boss but, everyone in the group have Jurassic world the game

        Loading editor
    • 209.59.90.216 wrote: Oh I didn't know that boss but, everyone in the group have Jurassic world the game

      Yeah, unfortunately I don't have any way of playing it. It's a game I nonetheless have an interest in, mind.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Friday or Easter Monday that update will come out

        Loading editor
    • Here's my new improved list of ideas for new animals in the game:

      Carnivores- Baryonyx, Albertosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Compsognathus, Lycaenops

      Herbivores- Amargasaurus, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, Ouranosaurus, Iguanodon, Edmontosaurus, Styracosaurus, Torosaurus, Diabloceratops, Chasmosaurus, Dryosaurus, Placerias, Moschops, Edaphosaurus, Scutosaurus, Estemmenosuchus, Desmatosuchus, Lotosaurus

      Pterosaurs- Ludodactylus, Anurognathus

      Amphibians- Deinosuchus, Crassigyrinus, Gerrothorax, Eryops, Beelzebufo, Triadobathracus

      Aquatics(don't know how to classify them)- Ophtalmosaurus, Nothosaurus, Shonisaurus, Shastasaurus, Mesosaurus, Tanystropheus, Trilobite, Megalograptus, Anomalocaris, Tusoteuthis, Hybodus, Stethacanthus, Mawsonia, Protosphyraena, Enchodus, Hyneria, Leedsichtys, Opabinia, Basilosaurus, Dorudon, Livyatan, Odobenocetops

      Cenozoics(don't know how to classify them)- Mastodon, Moeritherium, Diprotodon, Procoptodon, Gigantopithecus, Chalicotherium, Coryphodon, Toxodon, Brontotherium, Arsinoitherium, Uintatherium, Bison latifrons, Quagga(or any horse), Bluebuck, Sivatherium, Synthetoceras, Aepycamelus, Macrauchenia, Castoroides, Thylacine, Hyaenodon, Thylacosmilus, Platybelodon, Deinotherium, Doedicurus, Meiolania, Megalania, Titanoboa, Gastornis and Dodo(playable)

        Loading editor
    • Wooow, the fried Cheetos user made me LOL and LMAO.

        Loading editor
    • Animalman57 wrote:
      *Megatherium*Smilodon

      I think Titanoboa and Megalainia will work in the Cenozoic Park because, unlike Jurassic Park Builder, the entire park isn't snow (Instead we have the caves and savannah section). I think Titanoboa would go into Cave, I would like to see how Ludia does it's animation as well. Megalainia would go into Savannah, I think. (I would also like to see Titanoboa stalking a Dodo)

        Loading editor
    • 73.27.235.12 wrote:
      Animalman57 wrote:
      I think Titanoboa and Megalainia will work in the Cenozoic Park because, unlike Jurassic Park Builder, the entire park isn't snow (Instead we have the caves and savannah section). I think Titanoboa would go into Cave, I would like to see how Ludia does it's animation as well. Megalainia would go into Savannah, I think. (I would also like to see Titanoboa stalking a Dodo)


      I whohearheartedly agree with you. However if you read the game's main page, you will see that several of the animals on this list are found within the game's files, meaning Ludia will make them sooner or later (assuming this information isn't false of course). Only species missing from here are Macrauchenia, Chalicotherium, Megalania and Thylacine (I don't count the Steppe Mammoth, because it's lame/redundant). Please note that there are 44 animals from Jurassic Park-Builder which have yet to appear in Jurassic World-The Game (not counting the Arthropleura). From the Cenozoic/Glacier Park: Aepycamelus, Amebelodon, Arsinoitherium, Castoroides, Coryphodon, Deinosuchus, Gigantopithecus, Kelenken, Mastodon, Meiolania, Moeritherium, Megistotherium, Peltephilus, Platybelodon and Procoptodon. As well as several, which have yet to appear in either games (Bison latifrons, Toxodon, Equus giganteus, Sivatherium, Giant Moa and others).

        Loading editor
    • 73.27.235.12 wrote:

      Animalman57 wrote:
      *Megatherium*Smilodon

      I think Titanoboa and Megalainia will work in the Cenozoic Park because, unlike Jurassic Park Builder, the entire park isn't snow (Instead we have the caves and savannah section). I think Titanoboa would go into Cave, I would like to see how Ludia does it's animation as well. Megalainia would go into Savannah, I think. (I would also like to see Titanoboa stalking a Dodo)

      I completely agree with you! Yahhs! Finally that will make Ludia work their *sses off.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message