Well it's been 14 years of everyone bickering about T-Rex losing to Spinosaurus. Well I've gotten sick of it and put this blog post bacause I got a few things to say:
1. They lived in seprate continents
2. They each had different strengths
3. Spino was bigger but weaker and T-Rex was smaller and stronger (But that doesn't mean that Spino couldn't win)
4. T-Rex dosen't need to be antagonist, protagonist or tritagonist all the time. It can play a small role
5. Everyone needs to stop reacreating images and videos about Tyrannosaurus winning (Spinosaurus won in the film, so end of story)
6. We need to stop fighting about T-Rex and Spinosaurus beacuse all the stuff I said on top.