- Step 1: According to clients' special request, before production starts, we -discuss until everything is confirmed!
- Step 2: Take Brachiosaurus for example, we will make a design before production. And then produce totally based on that.
- Step 3: We make Animatronic Dinosaur's Mechanical Metal Frame parts. Which is international stardard, ensure it's good quality.
- Step 4: So far, we use high density foam for our Animatronic Dinosaur, Animatronic Animal skin.
- Step 5: Sculpture. Our professional artist has over 10 years' experience to do this kind of job. All of our Animatronic Dinosaur's appearance is based on fossil unearthed. What's more, our artists are working with Scientist in Dinosaur Museum.
- Step 6: Texture. Important part, it's connected whethe…
If you want to make your own Life-size T-Rex head fro your backyard.
- Large PVC pipes
- Mounting bands
- Chicken wire
- Kick balls
- Duct tape
- Spray Paint
- Fiberglass cloth
- Fiberglass resin
PVC skeleton, chicken wire to create the form and graphic kick balls for the eyes.
Good ol' duct tape for the skin. A lot easier than that paper and glue mess.
Added the Fiberglass cloth.
Then you brush the fiberglass resin.
Then spray paint.Read more >
Sometimes an insect, plant, or small animal gets caught in resin. Resin is a sticky, clear, yellowish substance produced by plants such as pine trees. The resin traps and preserves the creature. Layers of resin build up and harden to form an amber fossil. We can study the creature without opening the fossil
To create your own amber fossil, you will need a jar lid, clear nail polish, and a dead insect. (Windowsills are good places to find dead flies.) You can also use leaves, sticks, or bones.
Place the dead insect on the inside of the jar lid. Try to use a complete insect-no squashed bugs, please.
Slowly cover the insect with nail polish, and let it dry for about 15 minutes.
Apply another layer of nail polish to the insect and let dry. Continu…Read more >
Coming SoonRead more >