What have we learnt about JP4 so far:
- March 20: According to a Tweet by Colin Trevorrow, there will be no feathered dinosaurs in this film.
- May 3: Colin Trevorrow tweeted a picture of Kauai with the word "NUBLAR". Many people deduced from this that JP4 would take place on Isla Nublar
- June 18: Universal unviels their placeholder logo for the fourth film at a Licensing Expo in Las Vegas. It shows a T.rex
I am seeing a pattern here. JP4 will be set in Nublar. It will have a T.rex. It will have scaly Raptors.What is Trevorrow doing! He seems to be paying homage to the original movie, by remaking it. just this remake will be 22 years later, using CGI only and without taking into acount current discovery.
What did we have in the last films:
- Jurassic Park: Warm blooded, fast, intelligent dinosaurs
- Lost world: Dinosaurs who care for their young
- JP3: More caring dinosaurs, Slightly fgeathered raptors and gave Spinosaurus a chance to shine
- JP4: Nothing so far. It ignores new dinosaur discoveries such as feathers and new giant predators.
Take it away, Ian Malcom
Don't you see the danger, Colin, inherent in what you're doing here? Jurassic Park is the most awesome film the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.
I don't believe it. I don't believe it! You're meant to come down here and defend me against these characters, and the only ones I've got on my side are the blood-sucking Fanboys!