Warpath: Jurassic Park is a fighting style video game released for the PlayStation console in 1999. It was developed by DreamWorks Interactive alongside Black Ops Entertainment. Warpath is forwards compatible with the Playstation 3.
Featuring Dinosaurs and arenas from the Jurassic Park movies. There are 14 unique dinosaurs with information and facts, variety of moves and attacks, interactive background, 2 player head-to-head gameplay. Also, you may find edible humans, dogs, and Compys, if these are eaten or killed you can replenish lost health. Quite unrealistically, these dinosaurs can jump very high and do things such as slamming moves and rapid attacks. Although this game predated Jurassic Park III, Spinosaurus was featured; although much smaller than its real-life counterpart.
List of dinosaurs featured
- Compsognathus (As an edible object to fuel up the dinosaur's life bar)
- Stegosaurus (Removed, exist only in the audio menu)
- Because the game was released before recent scientific discoveries, the Spinosaurus and Megaraptor are both highly inaccurate. The Spinosaurus has an Allosaurid-like appearance, only with a sail and is significantly smaller than it was in real life. The Megaraptor is portrayed as an oversized Velociraptor, but it is now known to be completely unrelated.
- The Giganotosaurus was mistakenly named "Giganotasaurus" in the Museum.
- The Stegosaurus only appeared in the Audio menu of Options mode.
- The Suchomimus probably has the real size of the Spinosaurus, since it's larger than the T. rex in the game.
- The T. rex's blue color in the game is based on a promotional poster for The Lost World: Jurassic Park.